Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Day With My Sweetheart

Valentines morning we decided to walk along the beach instead of our usual bike ride.  It had been a long time since we went to the beach by our house and we found 100's of beautiful purple, pink and blue jellyfish.  It was kind of sad to think that they would all die.  There must be some gospel message behind here.....don't drift with the current,  be anchored to Christ.  Anyway, I put my shoe next to one so you can see how large they were.  



 We had been told that sometime during our mission we should go to the Magdalena Hotel Buffet even though it is pricey.  We decided Valentines Day would be a good day to splurge.  The dinner was excellent....fresh veggies, fruit that I haven't seen for 5 months. Strawberries!  How I miss them.  Can I just say how grateful I am for this wonderful man.  President Mehr said it best when he says every night to his wife, "Isn't it great to know this is for eternity."  I say ditto to that.  I have been so blessed to have such a remarkable man forever.  Thanks for being my better half.
 This cake looked so good.  No one wanted to cut into it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment